We Honor Veterans
America’s Veterans have dedicated their lives in allegiance to our country. That’s
why Sea Crest Hospice, Inc. believes in doing all we can to best serve those who have served us.
Created by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization in collaboration
with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, We Honor Veterans provides
hospice professionals with training on how to best serve Veterans through the
challenges they may be facing from illness, isolation or traumatic life events. This
pioneering program focuses on respectful inquiry, compassionate listening and
grateful acknowledgment of America’s Veterans.
Through participation in the We Honor Veterans program, Sea Crest Hospice, Inc.
specifically focuses on compassionate listening and grateful acknowledgment. By
recognizing their Veteran unique needs, we help Veterans and their families find
peace and comfort.
Sea Crest Hospice, Inc. provides specialized care and support to Veterans and their
families facing terminal illness. Through our hospice care, Veterans can look to us for:
- Respectful inquiry of their service to our country
- Specially trained staff to meet Veterans’ unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Emotional and spiritual support for Veterans’ families and loved ones
- Ceremonies and programs recognizing and celebrating military
- Community-based educational opportunities focused on Veteran benefits and programs
Sea Crest Hospice, Inc. credence is to focus on Veteran’s needs, we can help patients and their loved ones continue to live life to the fullest during terminal illness.