The focus of hospice is on caring, not curing, and in most cases care is provided in the patient’s home. Hospice may also be provided in nursing homes, assisted livings, board and cares or where ever the patient calls home. Hospice services are available to all patients regardless of age, religion, race, illness, national origin. Hospice believes that no individual receiving services should feel isolated or alone and our presence will make a difference.
Our Services include:
- Regular visits by hospice nurses trained in pain and symptom management.
- Visits by a hospice aide to assist with personal care.
- Coordination of medications and equipment for comfort and symptom management.
- Psychosocial and spiritual support for patients, families and caregivers.
- Trained volunteers who can provide companionship, assistance, support.
- Bereavement support for the family and loved ones through the illness and for at least 12 months following the end of life.